Delisting of the Registered Shares Biella-Neher Holding Ltd (ISIN CH0001519484, Ticker BLLN) and Switch to the OTC-X Platform of the Berner Kantonalbank
04.09.2015 Brügg/Biel-Bienne, 4th September 2015 - The admission board of BX Berne eXchange (BX) has approved the application for delisting by Biella-Neher Holding Ltd dated 27th August 2015. The company’s shares will be delisted as of 27th November 2015 (last trading day) in accordance with Art. 23 of the BX Listing Regulations.
The company’s shares can be traded via the OTC-X platform of the Berner Kantonalbank as of Monday 30th November 2015.The Biella Group is one of the most important and most efficient European suppliers of office equipment. The Group has production sites in Germany, Switzerland, Poland, the United Kingdom and Romania, as well as logistics centres in Brügg/Biel/Bienne, Wiener Neustadt, Cottbus and Hoorn (NL), not to mention its Europe-wide sales and marketing network. The Biella Group as a whole employs approximately 780 people.
Biella-Neher Holding Ltd is quoted on the Berne stock market BX Berne eXchange (symbol: BLLN, security: 151948S, ISIN: CH0001519484).
In case of any questions or requests please contact:
Biella Group Biella-Neher Holding AG
Erlenstrasse 44, Postfach
Marco Arrigoni, CEO
Tel.: +41 32 366 3 404 oder 251
13. December 2017 . Biella Group News
25. April 2017 . Biella Group News
22. March 2017 . Biella Group News
03. May 2016 . Biella Group News
22. March 2016 . Biella Group News
21. January 2016 . Biella Group News
19. January 2016 . Biella Group News
30. November 2015 . Biella Group News
27. August 2015 . Biella Group News
25. May 2015 . Biella Group News